Michael DiSabatino - Founder & Working Visionary
"I believe that communication is the key element between a client and their advisor. As such, building a solid relationship must begin with an understanding of who you are dealing with and how they do business. I invite all considering the Firm We Do books to contact us for a free initial consultation so that we can provide you a sense of who we are and how we can nurture your personal and professional financial growth and stability. We look forward to the opportunity to earn your confidence in our abilities and processes. Let's start now.... What follows is a brief biography to allow you a better understanding of my background. "
Camarillo, CA CPA Firm
We Do Books™
- New York University School of Photography: Uncompleted studies in Photography
- William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ: B.S. Degree in Accounting, with concentration in Computer Science - Completed the four-year studies in 3 years.
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA: Michael is continuing his education, and is currently engulfed in Financial Management courses.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA): CA - Inactive; PA & NJ inactive
- Licensed Real Estate Broker: California License - inActive
- Accreditation: Accreditation Council for Accountancy - Alexandria, VA (1992)
- Certified Tax Professional (CTP): American Institute of Tax Studies, 1994-1997
- Registered Representative: NASD Series 7 Securities Broker, Relinquished 11/93
- Licensed Health and Life Insurance Agent: NJ, Relinquished 1993
- Countermeasures in Industrial Espionage: New York University - Certificate Course
- Press Photographer: California recognized press photographer 2003-Present
- NRA Instructor - Pistol - Range Safety Officer
- USCCA Instructor - Pistol - Range Safety Officer - Emergency 1st Aid - Women's Handgun - Countering the Mass Shooter